Getting back outside with BetterPoints
We are delighted to be reinstating rewards for more than one outdoor activity a day. The UK Government has slightly relaxed the lockdown rules, so we can now exercise outside on our own as much as we like.
However, the rules on social distancing and transport have not changed: stay more than 2 metres (6.5 feet) away from other people and avoid public transport.
What is changing?
- Rewards for active travel (walking, running, cycling etc) will revert to pre-lockdown levels.
These may differ between challenges so check the Challenge pages in the app for more detail.
Rewards for public transport or car-sharing activities are still paused until Government guidance changes.
Please ensure you stay up to date with the latest Government guidance.
For many of us, life is changing and will continue to do so. It’s an unsettling time for everyone, so we’re thrilled we can help people get out and about once again.
|Stay home whenever possible||Work from home if you can||Avoid public transport if possible|
|Take unlimited exercise outside||Enjoy parks and open spaces without exercising||Always keep your distance in public|
BetterPoints is a world-leading, scalable and customisable behaviour change platform. Whether you need to motivate physical activity in or out of lockdown, or prepare your workforce for new ways of working and travelling, we can help. Ask us for a demo today.
- The lady who uses lockdown to hide gnomes on a Leicestershire housing estate
- Spotting the warning signs of home-working burnout
- ‘Covid’s impact on my mental health was gradual; I didn’t wake up one morning and say “Oh, I don’t feel right”’
- 5-a-Day: Business-ready incentives tool to help prevent a workforce mental health crisis
- Record funding announced for Active Travel in Wales