Reduce health inequalities and increase self-care
- Get people walking at least 150 minutes a week
- Incentivise active travel, such as walking and cycling
- Learn from real-time data
- Deliver effective and efficient public health services
- Develop programmes that iterate rapidly
The cost of inactivity in the UK is rising steadily but understanding the problem is only half the battle. Health problems associated with high risk behaviours – such as diabetes and obesity – manifest over the long term. Without short term feedback it is difficult to find the motivation to change.
BetterPoints' Behaviour Change Management System (BCMS) enables you to engage with people and offer a range of incentives that they value, to help take that first step towards a healthy life.
We maintain engagement through incremental rewards and regular communications so that we can continue to track behaviour, and intervene with tailored offers and communications if and when necessary. All this is done through our behaviour change management system to make it affordable, scalable and evidence-based.
Whoever your clients – be they school children, sufferers of depression, patients with long-term illness, people with chronic heart disease or those that are morbidly inactive – we will help you encourage healthier behaviour for better physical and mental wellbeing.
- Bespoke programmes, tailored to your requirements
- Targeted mix of incentives
- Data capture, reporting, outcome measurement and assessment
- Training and support for our behaviour change management system
- Ongoing assessment to improve outcomes.
See a demo
Why not request a demo today to see how our Behaviour Change Management System can work for you. Or to find out more about the system and our approach to behaviour change, visit our corporate website at www.betterpoints.ltd .
Not ready for a demo?
If you're not quite ready to see a demo join our mailing list and we'll keep you informed with news, announcements and opportunities to get involved, sent directly to your inbox.