Louise from Norfolk cleans up in our Lockdown Legend challenge!
Congratulations to Louise from Fleggburgh in Norfolk for becoming our second Lockdown Legend!
Each week, we are choosing a Lockdown Legend – someone from our app’s user community with an inspiring story of coping during the coronavirus lockdown.
It’s tough, choosing a winner from all the stories we receive. But this week we are awarding the Lockdown Legend prize to Louise, who spent Easter Saturday cleaning one of the homes in her housing association.
I work as a director for a housing association. Our frontline staff are very important to ensuring the health and safety of our tenants, a lot of whom are elderly or vulnerable. Our staff have been working hard and keeping positive on a daily basis. We have increased our sanitisation cleans to a daily basis.
To help out, I volunteered my Saturday over the Easter bank holiday and cleaned one of the sheltered housing schemes. It’s only a little, but it’s showing my appreciation of the great work the team do.Louise lives in Fleggburgh, Norfolk
Louise wins 25,000 BetterPoints for her story, as well as the honour of being this week’s BetterPoints Lockdown Legend!
We’re getting loads of great stories and messages and it’s very hard to choose a winner, but we are awarding a new one every week, so keep them coming!
- The lady who uses lockdown to hide gnomes on a Leicestershire housing estate
- Spotting the warning signs of home-working burnout
- ‘Covid’s impact on my mental health was gradual; I didn’t wake up one morning and say “Oh, I don’t feel right”’
- 5-a-Day: Business-ready incentives tool to help prevent a workforce mental health crisis
- Record funding announced for Active Travel in Wales