BetterPoints joins Intelligent Mobility Accelerator
We are proud to announce we have been accepted onto the Intelligent Mobility Accelerator, a partnership between Wayra UK/Telefonica, Hyundai and Amey and the Connected Places Catapult.
BetterPoints joins nine other start-up and scale-up companies chosen from more than 150 applicants.
‘Intelligent Mobility’ is the use of new and emerging technologies to move people and goods around the world in a way that is greener, safer and more efficient.
The accelerator programme is designed to “attract disruptive start-ups with high-growth potential into the UK transport industry, helping them grow into world-leading companies”.
BetterPoints was chosen for our highly effective evidence-led modal shift and sustainability incentive programmes that we bring to transport and mobility-related organisations, enterprises and cities across the globe.
Other successful applicants include businesses specialising in AI to improve electric vehicle charging, big data to solve public transport inefficiencies and technology for an autonomous transport infrastructure.
BetterPoints is a world-leading, scalable and customisable behaviour change platform. Whether you need to motivate physical activity in or out of lockdown, or prepare your workforce for new ways of working and travelling, we can help. Ask us for a demo today.
- Norwegian city introduces BetterPoints rewards for active and sustainable travel
- Public health incentives, rewards and behaviour change? We do that!
- BetterPoints users have now made eight million journeys on foot
- Have you heard? Transport planning’s best-kept secret is winning the public over to local infrastructure plans
- Active travel is ‘low hanging fruit’ in the race for Net Zero