BetterPoints joins Intelligent Mobility Accelerator
We are proud to announce we have been accepted onto the Intelligent Mobility Accelerator, a partnership between Wayra UK/Telefonica, Hyundai and Amey and the Connected Places Catapult.
BetterPoints joins nine other start-up and scale-up companies chosen from more than 150 applicants.
‘Intelligent Mobility’ is the use of new and emerging technologies to move people and goods around the world in a way that is greener, safer and more efficient.
The accelerator programme is designed to “attract disruptive start-ups with high-growth potential into the UK transport industry, helping them grow into world-leading companies”.
BetterPoints was chosen for our highly effective evidence-led modal shift and sustainability incentive programmes that we bring to transport and mobility-related organisations, enterprises and cities across the globe.
Other successful applicants include businesses specialising in AI to improve electric vehicle charging, big data to solve public transport inefficiencies and technology for an autonomous transport infrastructure.
BetterPoints is a world-leading scalable and customisable behaviour change platform. Whether you need to motivate people in lockdown or prepare your workforce for new ways of working and travelling, we can help. Ask us for a demo today.
- UK councils harness behaviour change technology to deliver on active travel commitments
- BetterPoints transport behaviour change for Brighton and Hove
- BetterPoints hits 10 million sustainable journeys
- Cash boost to get more kids cycling and walking to school
- New transport funding to ‘transform’ Norwich, Portsmouth and South East Hampshire