Ebbsfleet commissions fourth year of BetterPoints incentives for healthy behaviours
We are delighted to announce that the Get Active in Ebbsfleet rewards challenge, powered by BetterPoints in partnership with Ebbsfleet Development Corporation, moves into a fourth year.
We have been seeing outstanding year-on-year growth since its commencement. This kind of repeat activity has returned real benefits, and means we can continue to encourage local people to be more active, visit local parks and connect with others.
Despite the lockdown restrictions, the 2020 programme was a great success. Residents of Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley set an example to the nation by getting active to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Around 200,000 walking, running and cycling activities were recorded over the last 12 months. Plus, 52% of previously inactive participants reached NHS recommended levels of physical activity for three weeks or more. What a result, given the circumstances!
- What has World Heart Day got to do with walking and cycling?
- BetterPoints turns physical activity into charitable donations
- Hounslow is the latest council to incentivise better health with BetterPoints
- BetterPoints rewards are incentivising healthy activity in Hounslow
- Ebbsfleet commissions fourth year of BetterPoints incentives for healthy behaviours
We can help you change people’s habits.
If you are working to reduce obesity and weight management in your loacilty, drop us a line to discuss how we can help you.