Mix it up for National Walking Month with our special activity checklist
Most of us walk for some reason or other – to get to work, to exercise the dog, or simply for the joy of walking. But how much do we really know about where we walk? I’ve trodden the same route at least three times a week for more than a decade, yet I wouldn’t be able to tell you much about it.
So, we thought it would be fun to use National Walking Month to help us all walk a little more and discover a bit more about the world we travel through while we’re at it.
We’ve put together a short checklist of suggestions for walking and little challenges to make it fun. You can print it out and tick the activities off with a pen, or open it on your device and check them off as you go.
- Research in lockdown suggests big potential savings for health interventions
- What has World Heart Day got to do with walking and cycling?
- BetterPoints turns physical activity into charitable donations
- Hounslow is the latest council to incentivise better health with BetterPoints
- BetterPoints rewards are incentivising healthy activity in Hounslow